* There have been 86 Applications for this position
* This job opening has been viewed 922 times
« Return to list
About this job
The Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Reelforge applications clients utilising in depth PHP and MySQL skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications.
To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
* To assist the Technical Director in the planning of overall company strategy regarding web development .
* To monitor web server and site technical performance
Skills / Attributes Required
* Previous PHP programming experience
* Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
* Experience of the full software development life cycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
* Commercial experience in Web Application development and / or software development .
* Good knowledge of the Linux command line essential.
* Front-end development including jQuery (desirable, not essential).
* Understanding of Ajax (desirable, not essential).
* Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
* A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Only candidates who meet the set criteria should submit applications. An application should contain a cover letter stating why your skills and qualifications are suitable for this position, an updated curriculum vitae including detailed work experience,current remuneration, with current contact information, notice period required to take up appointment and names and contacts of three professional references.
our application ,so as to reach us by 31st March 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.